You don’t have time to worry about technical marketing and SEO. We do, and what’s more, we love doing it.
If you’ve been thinking about getting some technical marketing help and are wondering if you should reach out to us, you’ve come to the right place.
We’re ready to talk and even if UpBuild doesn’t end up being the right fit, we’d love to help you find someone who is. If you’re ready to start a conversation, you can skip to the fun part now.
Partnering with UpBuild
Our goal with every engagement is to become an embedded part of your team. We want to help you reach your goals, provide the technical marketing support you need, and just generally try to make your work life easier in whatever way we can.
Working with UpBuild is like having a Director of Digital Optimization on your team. You’ll have a dedicated Senior Marketing Strategist (a complete expert in SEO, analytics, CRO, and more) on your account. They’ll serve as your account manager and be the person doing the heavy lifting day-to-day. Above and beyond that, your account lead will also have a battle-tested support team to collaborate with and provide backup as needed.
All of our engagements have a 3-month minimum* and range from around $6,000 to $11,000 per month depending on your needs (view our full Pricing page for more on how we price information)
Ready to roll?
* Ask about “UpBuild Ad Hoc” if you need help with a more advanced and/or technical short-term project. We’re always interested in tackling special challenges and can waive engagement minimums to do so.
The Perfect Fit
- You drive digital marketing for your organization
- You get SEO, analytics, and digital marketing strategy, but it doesn’t make sense for you to manage it alone
- You dream of having an SEO and
digital optimization team in-house
- You need a true partner to have your back & to collaborate with
- You have an established web presence
About the Team You’ll Get
- A Senior Marketing Strategist owns your day-to-day
- They are a single point of contact for both strategy & account management
- They work exclusively on 3 or 4 accounts, maximum
- They work hand-in-hand with our VP of Strategy and an expert team of marketers to move the needle for your organization
- They are excited and driven to work with you because we vote on every potential client