At UpBuild, it’s our goal to become an integrated part of your team, almost like we were in-house. While plenty of agencies will be happy to sell you a cheap project or a one-off SEO audit, our goal is to foster meaningful and effective marketing partnerships for the best possible ROI.
“Mike will always be my #1 trusted SEO advisor and I’m very grateful to have had the opportunity to work with him at our prior agency, and now via UpBuild. UpBuild has built an incredible team who takes the utmost care to their work. I especially appreciated how easy it was to communicate with them (Slack is the best) on any issues or questions I had, no matter how big or small. They exceeded my expectations with all deliverables and I hope to have the chance to work with them again.”
- Morganne Hatfield
Demand Generation Manager, inDinero
Our options for engagement are a reflection of this goal. Actual pricing and scope will be customized to your needs and timelines — learn more on our Engagements page.
Note that the three “packages” below are illustrative and are not predefined options that we shoehorn clients into. They do, however, represent common levels of scope and should give you a sense of what we’re looking at.
Dream Team — $7,800-$11,000/month
- About 40-50 Hours — 25% of your consultant’s mental energy.
- Led by a senior team member and their support team.
- Equally focused on strategic consulting and deliverables/execution.
- 4-month minimum.
Dream Team Lite — $6,750.00/month
- About 30 hours per month — a significant portion of your consultant’s time.
- Led by a senior team member.
- Primarily focused on a specific set of deliverables and initiatives, with light strategic consulting.
- 4-month minimum.
Dream Team Half-time — $5,400/month
- About 24 hours per month.
- Led senior team member.
- Focused on strategic consulting and limited set of deliverables.
- 6-month minimum.
Non-Senior Engagement — $5,900/month
- Perfect for sites that need solid SEO but don’t require the heavy artillery of a seasoned SEO veteran.
- Led by a Marketing Strategist. Not quite senior (they’ll have 3-5 years of experience), but they’ll be supported by the senior team.
- About 38 hours per month — serious time and attention from your consultant.
- Focused on deliverables and strategic consulting.
Ready to take your technical marketing to the next level?